Please note that tickets can be taken offline up to 5 hours before showtime. They can be purchased at the door the day of the event.
Please read the following before reserving tickets (by purchasing you agree to all terms and conditions):
- All seating, other than BOX SEATING, is PER PERSON. This includes table seating.
- There are two boxes available in the theatre on opposite sides of the stage. By purchasing a box, this allows seating for 1-6 guests. No more than 6 guests will be allowed in a box at one time. No exceptions. Purchase of a box includes admission for up to six (6) guests. Boxes are $150.
- $15/person general admission, $25/person table seating.
- There are absolutely no refunds or transfers available after reservations are placed.
- If your party arrives after the scheduled showtime, seats are forfeited to the next available customer, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All attendees must be 21 and up, and have a valid government ID to enter the premises.
- All tickets are for the showtime purchased, and are valid for that show only.
- Unless you have purchased table seat tickets, seating is first come, first served.
- You will not receive a physical ticket, just a receipt, and your name will be on a will-call list at the door.